I've got a cute dark blue Porsche for sale--I'm graduating in June and won't need it any more.
Good things about the car:
* Strictly on-schedule/well maintained
* Fairly low mileage (69,000)
* Replaced new brake and suspension
* New convertible hood
* All maintenance documents available (I spent so much money taking care of this baby)
* Drives very smoothly
* Well-maintained interior
* Parking Structure 6 underground parking valid till June 2010
* New remote key
Not so good things about the car:
* Got keyed on the surface--some guy carved "Rich Stanford" on its back :( (decent paint job can be done with ~$1000, if you do care a lot)
* Not so new
Since the surface got scratched, I'm willing to sell it at a discount. Talked to the dealer about trade-in, was offered $9000. For private sale, anything you offer above $9650 would be accepted immediately. If I can't sell this by May 31, 2010, I'm going to the used car dealer...
Please call Connie Xu at 213-590-6628, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Looking forward to hearing from you!